Thursday, June 9, 2011

Behind the scenes on a wedding shoot

This is a behind the scenes snippet of what we get up to on a wedding shoot!  It gives you a slight idea of how crazy we are and how we love what we do!

On Caitlin & Luke's wedding in Harrogate we did a real quick 10-15 minute 'fashion shoot' in the town centre.  First of all a HUGE thank you to Michael who was an usher at the wedding and came along with us to shoot the footage and then he edited in a small number of the images taken on the shoot to give you guys a feel for how much fun it is being photographed  - well done Michael it's awesome!  :))

Enjoy!


2 comments:

Brian Harte said...

How wonderful! It must be rare that you are on that side of the camera, and it's filmed & edited really well, I love it.

You did get me worried when you were in the middle of the busy road shooting photos...that must be one of the risks of the job!

Well done Gary (fab photos) and well done to Michael for the video too.

Gary Micklethwaite said...

Thanks Brian!
Until I saw the video I didn't realise how 'in the road' I was!

Just goes with the enthusiasm for the job I guess!